Tri-City Gun Club is a private club. We are not open to the public.
Renew Your Membership and take Safety Orientation Quiz Online!! The process is NEW & EASY!
No more lines to stand in. No dates to miss. Complete your renewal and safety orientation from the comfort of your home! The process is best done on a computer or tablet. Orientation quiz can be completed at any time. Here is how…1. Have a copy of the range rules, NRA card, & badge (only for those with work hours)
2. Log in to www.tcgc.us. Click your name in upper right corner to open your profile. Then click blue box to “renew to 10/15/21”.
3. Verify all your information is correct, especially your address.
4. Check the boxes to confirm your acceptance of the range rules and waiver. Those are also links to the documents. Upload your current NRA card and badge showing work hours.
5. Now the fun part! Click the 2021 Safety Orientation link. This will open the quiz. Do not skip this part. It is required to receive your badge. READ ALL QUESTIONS & ANSWERS THOROUGHLY. The quiz is divided into sections. All questions have to be answered correctly in order to advance to next section. One or more incorrect answers will roll you back to beginning of that section. Miss the very last question on the test and you have to do over completely. No time limit.
6. Back to the renewal form…Please answer all questions on form as this will expedite your renewal approval and badge delivery.
7. Work hours completed? Be sure to insert the coupon code in box at bottom of page to receive an $80 discount. The discount will be applied during checkout. Pay online with card or follow instruction to mail your payment. Cash payments will have to be arranged.
8. Once we verify your Orientation completion, NRA status, and work hours (if applicable) we will mail your badge to the address in your profile. Let us know if you would like to pick up in person.
9. In person orientations are reserved for those with no access and will be limited to few dates and seating of 28. They will be conducted at the range pavilion.
10. If you know a member or are a member that needs help with the renewal process, please reach out to a board member so we can assist. Don’t be afraid to ask a fellow shooter for help, also.
If you have any questions regarding this process please text or call Tara Nelson 405-664-6549. All complaints should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. As Mark has stated a few of us will be at the range most Sunday mornings with laptops for those that need a computer. Please let us know in advance.
Check the calendar for Workdays & Event assistance.
Available in stat house for purchase.
Not a member?