The Airgun Range was built in 2013 by Eugene "Gene" Adkisson. Gene was a respected member of the club who taught competitors competing at the Olympics. Our range is set-up to handle standing, bench, kneeling and prone at the Olympic distances. We have updated the Airgun Range over the last year (2018) with lighting, insulation, and better drainage.
Airgun Range Rules
- Use .22 or smaller ammunition.
- Eye required while under the range cover. Ear protection is optional.
- All Firearms must be placed on the Shooting Bench/Table.
- Do not handle firearms or anything on the table when the range is cold. Stand behind the yellow line unless changing targets.
- When the range is Cold, all firearms must be made safe and have an open chamber indicator placed in the chamber with the muzzle pointed down range.
- Plastic bottles, cans, self-sealing rubber and 22 caliber spinner targets are allowed.
- Steel, concrete, glass, beer can and liquor bottle targets are prohibited
- Strip targets, clean up debris before leaving.