Open Sunrise +15min to Sunset -15min
Pistol Range Rules
- Eye and ear protection required while under the range cover.
- Adjust your Target height to make sure your bullets impact directly into the berm and not ricochet off the ground.
- All Firearms must be placed on the Shooting Bench/Table.
- When the Red Light is On the Range is Cold
- When the range is Cold, all firearms must be made safe and have an open chamber indicator placed in the chamber with the muzzle pointed down range.
- Handguns with handgun calibers and .17 and 22 caliber rim fire chambered rifles only. Handguns chambered for .410 Shotgun and .410 shotgun shells are allowed.
- Handguns that are designed principally to fire rifle cartridges such as the AK/AR styled pistols in 7.62 x 39 or .223/5.56mm are not allowed.
- Gongs and steel plates may only be engaged from designated benches, bullet velocity must be less than 3000 FPS at the point of impact.
- Plastic bottles, cans, self-sealing rubber and 22 caliber spinner targets are allowed if placed directly in front of or in the middle of the berm. Only wooden target frames are allowed.
- Steel, concrete, glass, beer can and liquor bottle targets are prohibited
- Do not place targets in front of the Gongs or Steel Plates.
- Drawing holstered handguns is only allowed per the Range Rules
- Strip targets, clean up debris, return wooden target frames to the rack and return steal target stands to the wall before leaving.