Open Sunrise +15min to Sunset -15min
Shotgun Range Rules
- Eye and ear protection required within 10 yards of active shooting stations
- Keep the action of your gun open at all times except when standing on the shooting station ready to shoot.
- Never load your gun except when standing on the shooting station ready to shoot.
- When your gun is loaded the muzzle must be pointed upward or down range.
- When handling unloaded, pumps and semiautomatics should be pointed up and break overs should be on the shooters shoulder with the action open and the muzzle pointed forward or in their hand with muzzle pointed to the ground. Never point the muzzle to your rear.
- Lead shot size 7 ½, 8, 9 or 10 or size 7 steel only is to be used.
- Clay targets only. Member must provide their own targets. Two club-owned throwers are available to use
- Unload your gun immediately if there is any delay while shooting.
- Feel free to bring your own thrower. Power is available.
- Shooters with Release Triggers must notify all members and have their shotgun marked with an NSSA approved sticker. Minimum age for a guests with a release triggers is 18.
- Break down all boxes and discard in blue dumpster along with your hulls. DO NOT put your trash in Long Range trash cans.