Membership at Tri-City Gun Club is from January 1 to December 31. Renewals take place during September and October. Renewal must be completed by October 31. Renewals for membership will be completed via an online safety quiz and online renewal/payment. In-person orientations will be limited to those who have no access to a computer. Dates will be limited.
2023 Renewal Fees
Associate Member $220
Regular Members $200
Life Member $0
Spousal Member $40
- Complete online assessment (link will be emailed)
- Log in, renew, pay online or in person by Credit Card/Cash/Check
- Have current NRA number
- Verified work hours (invoice will reflect your work hours discount)
Want to save $80?
Dedicate 8 hours or more helping out at the range by assisting at events, working with maintenance, or participating on a committee. There are many opportunities to serve the club throughout the year. Work hours need to be completed prior to renewal to apply . Hours worked after October Work Day will apply to the following year. Be sure to have your badge punched to verify hours worked. TCGC greatly appreciates all of the members that donate their time and skills to help make the club a better place!
Please contact the Secretary for issues related to renewing under special circumstances such as medical or military.
Associate to Regular Upgrade
- Member has fulfilled requirements as per TCGC Bylaws
- 3 years completed as associate
- Letter to board to Request Upgrade
- Pay $100 land fund fee upon approval
- There must be regular membership slots available
Regular to Life Upgrade
- Age 65+ and 5 years completed as regular member- or -
- Serve on the Executive Committee for 4 years