Thanks for your interest in joining TCGC! There are no waiting lists. Memberships are available on a first come, first serve basis. We have a limited number of memberships available. Mandatory orientations will take place TBA.
You must be a current NRA member BEFORE you can join Tri-City Gun Club. Click Here to join the NRA now at a discounted TCGC rate. If you do not have an NRA # you will not be able to fill out the application. Contact the NRA or visit nramemberservices.org to access your information. They will tell you they cannot email a copy but they can give you your account info/password reset to login and retrieve a digital copy.
New member fees will be $325 ($200 Associate Membership fee and a initial $125 orientation fee). Spousal members are $25. Youth members are no charge. Spouse and youth must attend range orientation walk through.
What to do now:
- Join the NRA or have NRA membership current for 2021. Must have proof of NRA membership prior to joining. Make sure the card you upload has an expiration date. 'Annual Member' card is not acceptable. Need a copy of your current NRA ID? Visit NRA Member Services
- After selecting member type at the bottom of this page click 'Next'. Then scroll to bottom of page to fill out form.
- Agree to TCGC mission statement. Agree to TCGC range rules and waivers. Review TCGC bylaws.
- Fill out application and pay dues. Spousal members will sign up separately. Youth members may attend range walk-thru and take part in the virtual orientation.
- Email a current photo to firstname.lastname@example.org for badge making. Head shots only. No high school yearbook pics from the 80's, glamour shots, party pics, or funny animals. Youth badges have a picture, name, and list of youth events/dates. No picture, No badge.
- Complete online safety briefing quiz. Link to quiz is in your profile. A score of 100% is required to receive invitation to Orientation meeting via Google Meets. Take as many times as needed. Results are reviewed by admin daily and will be verified in your profile for further application processing.
- Check your email for updates to meetings and walkthroughs. We will contact you if there are any issues regarding your application process and for invitations.
- Attend a mandatory Virtual Orientation Meeting (Google Meeting) with CRSO Ken Anderson. This is an opportunity to get more range information and ask questions. Groups size will be limited.
- RSVP for a mandatory range walk-thru. Dates and group sizes will be limited. Invitations will be going out via email.
- Receive member badge upon completion of walk-thru.
- Happy Shooting!!
Virtual Orientation Meeting TBA
Range Walk Through TBA
Online meeting and walk through should be less than an hour long each. Bring a picture ID to the walk through. And bring your guns. Once you have completed the entire process you will have immediate access.
RSVP via the website calendar. Dates and attendance are limited. These meetings are only available to new members and by invitation only. Please don't call/email for early seating.
New Member Requirements:
The objective of Tri-City Gun Club is to promote safe participation in legitimate shooting sports by fostering education, fellowship, honesty, sportsmanship and patriotism.
I pledge that I am a citizen or legal resident of the United States of America; that I am not a member of any organization or group having a purpose to overthrow by force and violence the Government of the United States or any of its political subdivisions; and that, if admitted to membership, I will fulfill the obligations of good sportsmanship, good citizenship, and abide by all Tri-City Gun Club rules.
Welcome to Tri-City Gun Club, Norman, OK